Charismatic and adventurous. Man Soap will leave your skin glowing with vitality, alluringly radiant, fresh and clean. A sophisticated soap bar formulated from the finest oils, exotic butters and lightly scented with an exquisite fragrance.
Your skin is the most precious item you wear … first impressions begin here!
A masculine aroma with a clean sharp finish. This fragrance boasts top notes of lemon, bergamot and cool mint, with a heart of sandalwood, green accord and lavender. A strong base of cedarwood, musk and amber round out this strong yet sweet aftershave type scent.
♥ NO artificial colourings. NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. NO animal products. NO Titanium Dioxide. NO Phosphates, NO Petrochemicals, No Phthalates. NO nasty chemicals. Biodegradable. ♥
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2.5 x 7.5 cm|
Australian Red Clay, Avocado Oil, Distilled Water, Essential Oil, Fragrant Oils, Jojoba Oil, Natural Glycerine, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Palm Oil (RSPO) Sustainable
|Natural Cleansing Benefits||
Chemically Compromised Skin, Oily Skin, Pollution Contaminants, Acne, Dry Skin, Nourishing, Sensitive Skin
Man Soap for the active entrepreneur on the go. Feel fresh, clean and invigorated. Like magic it soothes sensitive skin ravaged by dry office environments. A must-have accessory for every gentlemen’s skin care regime.
What’s In Man Soap:
- Organic Extra virgin olive oil – improves skin health, acne, dry skin and blemishes.
- Coconut oil – anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties. Contains vitamin E and proteins. Protects and nourishes environmentally compromised skin.
- Palm oil (certified RSPO sustainable) – anti-oxidants and vitamin E. Helps prevent the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines caused by harmful UV rays.
- Shea butter – contains natural vitamins and fatty acids.
- Avocado oil – rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D and E, amino acids, steroids, lecithin, pantothenic acid and other essential fatty acids.
- Jojoba oil – anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. Contains Vitamin A and E. Used for acne and dry skin conditions, wrinkles and dull skin.
- Glycerine – resulting compound from saponified oils. Attracts moisture onto skin and is more commonly considered a humectant; moisture retaining.
- Essential and fragrant oils – a rich and alluring fragrance of lemon, bergamot, lavender, cool mint, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber and musk. For men that have super sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis we recommend using Nude Soap instead.
Each bar is handmade and left to saponify for 4-6 weeks – a curing process. Weight: 140g when poured.
Soap colours may vary slightly due to the maturity and type of organic olives used. Some soaps may be darker in colour than others. This does not affect the quality of the soap.
Recommended use by date: 18-24 months. Natural soaps have a limited shelf life.
Tips to extend the life of your Man Soap:
Preserve the life of Man Soap by draining it on a Bamboo Soap Rack or similar. Helps the bar to dry out between use which prolongs its life and stops it going mushy. Why? Because we don’t add chemical soap hardeners, preservatives, whiteners and synthetic soap lathering agents that can be damaging to your skin.
Safe Soap For You & The Environment
Man Soap was created for busy men who need their skin to look and feel fresh and clean all day long. Each bar is individual like the person using it. Handmade – no two bars are exactly alike and may vary slightly.
- Not tested on animals
- Free from nasty chemicals
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- A&T Quality Assurance
- Environmentally safe
For sensitive skins:
Man Soap is mildly aromatic and not overpowering. If you suffer from extremely sensitive skin we can tailor make a skin care soap to suit your requirements.
Regrettably, this product is non-returnable once used.
You may also like…
Bamboo Soap TrayKeeps soap dry and firm, extending it's life and your budget.$2.90
Yoga SoapIndulge yourself after a workout. Pamper your body, mind and soul.$6.60
Australian Bush Flower SoapNaturally superior biodegradable skincare cleansing soap. Vegan.$6.60
Nude SoapSpecially formulated for people with sensitive skin.$6.60
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On average, Australians wash their hands 8-10 times a day. Statistics show that 80% of Australians shower daily. This equates to a lot of soap. But do you actually know what’s in the commercial soap you are rubbing on your skin? Our soaps are skin safe. You deserve the best.